Your Safety is important to us! The following is prohibited at Pacific City at all times:
• Defacing, damaging, or destroying any property belonging to the Center, its patrons, or its tenants, including writing, spraying, scratching etching or otherwise affixing graffiti on such property.
•Blocking store entrances, the Center entrances, corridor, parking areas, fire exits, or elevators is prohibited.
• Running, shouting, horseplay, fighting, throwing objects and disorderly or disruptive behavior of any kind or any act which could result in harm to a person or property.
•The use of obscene language, gestures or racial, sexual or religious is prohibited.
• Groups of four (4) or more may be dispersed.
•The legal consumption of alcoholic beverages may only occur in designated areas. Possession of, or being under, the influence of any illegal substance is prohibited.
• Possession of anything defined as a weapon, even if legally owned, is not allowed, except by law enforcement officers.
• Unaccompanied minors after 10 p.m.
• School truancy policies are strictly enforced.
•Any act defined by Federal, State or Local statue or ordinance as illegal.
• Riding bicycles, skateboards, in-line skates, scooters, hovercrafts and segways in the Center.
• Photographing, video-taping and/or filming require prior written consent of the Center Management.
• Unleashed animals and any animals over 35 pounds are prohibited unless animal is a licensed/registered aid animal trained to assist people with disabilities.
• Visiting the center without shirt or shoes or failing to be fully clothed. Wearing clothing that is, or in a manner that is obscene, offensive to others, that may provoke a disturbance, or is otherwise inconsistent with a first-class, family-oriented shopping center.
• All visitors are required to leave the common areas of the Center once the property closes for business each evening.
In order to provide a safe, secure and pleasant environment, we ask all guests and employees to comply with the rules of conduct at all times. Failure to comply with the rules and regulations of the Center can result in expulsion from the property and possible prosecution for trespassing (California Penal Code Section 602.1)
Thank you for your cooperation.