Recently it seems like every jean style has had its moment besides skinny jeans. Boyfriend, mom, straight-leg, and flares have all been “in” recently, but if you’re like me, you haven’t quite given up and gotten rid of your skinny jeans just yet.
As I was trying to figure out how I wanted to rock my skinny jeans again, it hit me that I should share my outfit ideas with you all! So here’s how I plan to wear my skinny jeans in 2021:
- Any outfit with knee high or OTK boots are going to require leggings or skinny jeans!
- Pairing flowy or voluminous tops with skinny jeans will help balance your look
- Crop tops have usually been paired with boyfriend or mom jeans, but a high-waisted pair of skinny jeans can totally work, too!
- Long-line tops and long jackets pair well with skinny jeans
- With a leather jacket and slip on sneakers
- Black skinnies and a black jacket
- Skinny jeans with exposed buttons are super trendy right now!
- Skinnies with detailing (like a tie or paperbag waist!) give your look more dimension than traditional skinnies!
No matter how you choose to rock your skinnies, just be sure it brings out a bit of your personality for a little added flair and you can’t go wrong!