This is the time of year where toy stores burst with new inventory and there are sales galore – but where do you even start? When you’re headed to the mall this holiday season, keep this handy gift guide in mind so you can navigate crowds and relish in the festive cheer!
1. Electronic gadgets are fun for all ages. Whether it’s a kid-friendly activity tracker or an educational tablet, children of all ages find joy in electronics and feeling tech-savvy.
2. Does your kid love popular characters, like Elsa from Frozen or Spider-man? Dolls and action figures are always popular for boys and girls.
3. Encourage the artistic side of your child by buying art stations and coloring supplies. Spin and spiral stations, easels and paint, as well as coloring books featuring all their favorite characters give them a chance to have fun while also channeling creative energy.
4. Not sure what to buy older kids? Find gifts that allow them to build or create objects to use outside or indoors – Lego sets featuring popular movies and television (like Star Wars or Disney) shows provide options to boys and girls of all ages.
5. Join in on the fun! Want to get out and explore as a family? Nothing beats gifting a child a bike so you can all have weekend rides and go on adventures together. Bikes are easy to assemble and come with various accessories (such as hand guides) to make them suitable for ages three and up.
These are just some of the ideas that will have your kids screaming with excitement come Christmas morning!